Tuesday 9 November 2021

English Poems

 I LOVE MY GYM


I love my gym i love my gym
I come here to be slim and trim
My fat belly is no fun
I don't like it in my film

I do cardio for ten minutes
And then warm up with pushups
I take up a short session of weights
For my biceps and triceps

Then I do the chest and back
by pumping on that steady Jack
Keep on pumping iron a lot
I really workout to the dot

Later I do my legs and thighs
and train up my quadraceps
With simple squats and dumpbells
And then the lunges toughest reps

This is my daily routine
and I feel tired with my workout close
Then I eat as per my diet
But in a month I lost two kilos


Fly In the Sky 

fly in the sky........
its a season
of lovely rains
hand in hand
walk in love lanes


But More I Love.....

I love the rhyme that cuckoo sings
But more I love the fall of springs

I love the trees that grow and dwell
But more I love the roots that swell

I love the sky so far and high
But more I love my earth so nigh

I love the martyrs who are known
But more I  love wo died unknown

I love the gold and silver yet
More i love the bread i get

I love my God who sent me here
But above all
I love my mom and dad dear.


My Love

My love is like the sun that shines, In the sky high above
And spreads its shining rays on it, and lits its ways of love

Though knowing nothing it will gain,
Except sorrow loss and pain
But ten too spreads its shining rays
And lits its unknown darken ways

Now as the time goes on and one
And loving morn steps in noon
The sun too increases more its love
And more it lits its ways of love

Similarly is my love for you
That increases day by day for you
Let any season come and go
Autumn, spring or summer oh!
The only three words on my lips
Will ever and ever be
I love you, I love you

My love is but pure
pure like the nectar
That flows through the sacred Ganges
And washes all that's impure
But self remaining ever pure
I love you dear, I love you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment