Tuesday 20 December 2022

Christmas Eve - 24th December

O' dear here comes Christmas eve lets have some fun
Lets play games together and give wishes to everyone
Make it a joyous moment that we all can remember
For the entire year we all have this joyous spun

Christmas eve, Christmas eve, Santa Clause has come
In our Santa Party in red and white he is our chum
My heart sings all the songs of Christmas with joy
And eat sweets and chocolates that Santa has some

O' Santa our buddy, your white beard is so soft
It looks like a white soft snow that I kick on the toft
make me your kid O' Santa, that I be with you ever
I don't want to leave you and meet you very oft

I love you and this festive season with all my heart
I wish this whole world for this wonderful art
Come along ,sing along ,dance along with your friends
We celebrate this evening and this day not to part

No comments:

Post a Comment